Fancy Dresses Lines

Thursday 19 April 2018

IDEAS FOR FANCY DRESS COMPETITION FOR EARTH DAY

There could be some themes the child can opt for fancy dress competition for Earth Day.Everyone is aware that we use to celebrate the Earth Day on 22nd April and on this day the school organise many programmes like fancy dress competition,debates,model making,etc. to teach student that one should save  earth from global warming,So there are some ideas which could be opted for fancy dress competition in School.


                             LINES ON EARTH FOR FANCY DRESS COMPETITION



Hi folks I am Earth.Though you call me mother earth.But you have never cared for me.The human species which is most superior race is actually most foolish.The rapid industrilisation and pollution has led to global warming.This has caused imbalance which is causing havoc on me.However its still not too late.So folks start taking my care and i promise to shower my love and affection like mother.Thanks for listening me patiently.

LINES ON POLY BAG FOR FANCY DRESS COMPETITION



Hello Friends I am a polybag.Say no no to plastic bag,plastic bag has to go.Plastic bag in the sea kill the creatures of the sea.Say no no to plastic bags they have to go.I am polythene people love me very much because I am useful for them.As i take seven years to die I am bad for environment.

NA SARE NA GALE

POLYTHENE PARIYAVARAN KA NAASH KARE

PARIYAVARAN SE NATA JORO

POLYTHENE KA UPYOG TUM CHORO

SO SAY NO TO POLYBAG

AND USE PAPER BAG



See the source image



No comments:

Post a Comment

LINES ON FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON SAVE TREE -SAVE PLANET

LINES ON FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON SAVE TREE -SAVE PLANET Good Morning Everyone I am Giant Tree .I am having a huge shape ,i am full  of...