Fancy Dresses Lines

Tuesday 10 April 2018

LINES ON FIRE FOR FANCY DRESS COMPETITION

Hi friend i am Fire a powerful element of nature.I  can burn, I can kill,I can destroy the houses.Everybody is afraid of my furious act but nobody can live without me because I cook food for you and I give you light.I give you warm in winter.Do you know sun is a big ball of fire,but you cannot think life without it as it gives us energy and inspiration.Without sun there will no season and no day and night.I want to say that there will be no life on earth.So please donot play with fire it will never harm You .
Thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINES ON FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON SAVE TREE -SAVE PLANET

LINES ON FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON SAVE TREE -SAVE PLANET Good Morning Everyone I am Giant Tree .I am having a huge shape ,i am full  of...