Fancy Dresses Lines

Thursday 12 April 2018

LINES ON FIRE FIGHTER FOR FANCY DRESS COMPETITION

Hi Friends is there any need to introduce me.I am one of the bravest community helper (FIRE FIGHTER).I am also called fireman .I have many equipments with me like fire extinguisher,walky talky,water pipe,axe which helps me in extinguishing the fire.I am the bravest of all without thinking once i jump into the fire to save  the life of people.I am one and only one bravest community helper FIRE FIGHTER.I come on my own vehicle which is known as fire brigade,its full of all equipment and red in colour.If there is any fire in your neighbour please give me a call on my number 102 .I will be always in front of you.
ThankYou

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINES ON FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON SAVE TREE -SAVE PLANET

LINES ON FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON SAVE TREE -SAVE PLANET Good Morning Everyone I am Giant Tree .I am having a huge shape ,i am full  of...