Fancy Dresses Lines

Saturday 21 April 2018

LINES ON GLOBAL WARMING FOR FANCY DRESS COMPETITION

LINES ON GLOBAL WARMING FOR FANCY DRESS COMPETITION

Good Morning Friends ,do you recognise me.I am Globe but I am not feeling well.Ican not breath because my temperature is increasing day by day.I need your time and help do not pollute my land and water .We all are your friend. So please dont burn the trees but grow more and more trees.Keep your land clean ,do not  use polybags,reuse carbondioxide,use ecofriendly fuel.If my temperature will go down you will have good and beautiful year.
Thankyou


No comments:

Post a Comment

LINES ON FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON SAVE TREE -SAVE PLANET

LINES ON FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON SAVE TREE -SAVE PLANET Good Morning Everyone I am Giant Tree .I am having a huge shape ,i am full  of...