Fancy Dresses Lines

Monday 23 April 2018

LINES ON POSTMAN FOR FANCY DRESS COMPETITION


See the source image

LINES ON POSTMAN FOR FANCY DRESS COMPETITION

Hi friends have you recognised me?I am one of the community helper who use to help you out.I use to bring some good news and some bad news for people.Earlier the pigeon use to do my work ,he use to take the letter from one place to another and use to give to their loveones.But as the era changed this work was assigned to us.
But now the era is getting changed the people donot pay respect towards us ,even theIndian Post is getting less,they prefer to send all the news and letter by mail or by whatsapp.Day by day our demand is getting less still we are being given bicycle to travel farflunked areas.We travel in hot or cold and try to deliver your letters at your door steps.So do respect us and try to opt INDIAN POST.
Thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINES ON FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON SAVE TREE -SAVE PLANET

LINES ON FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON SAVE TREE -SAVE PLANET Good Morning Everyone I am Giant Tree .I am having a huge shape ,i am full  of...