Fancy Dresses Lines

Tuesday 13 March 2018

LINES ON GRAPES FOR FANCY DRESS COMPETITION

45 Grapes
 There are many ideas for fancy dress competition.But today I am discussing with you the idea of the grapes costume.It is very easy to make at home and kids would enjoy in helping you to prepare this beautiful dres
Requirements
You need small sized balloon either in purple color or green color depending on availability and your child’s preference. These balloons can either be shopped online or could be bought from a local stationary or a fancy store. Just blow up around 15 balloons and tie them together with a thread to make them appear as a bunch of grapes. Attach one long thread horizontally to tie it around the child. Finally fix this bunch on the child’s dress on to the child’s dress from top and bottom and from the sides.This is one of the fantastic idea to be adopted for fancy dress competition.
LINES ON GRAPES FOR FANCY DRESS COMPETITION
Hi Friends I am grapes,I am not as popular as APPLE but still you guys like me alot.I come in two colours purle and green.Iam sweet and tangy.You cannot find me on trees but on creepers.I am used in many places like grape jam,grape juice and wine. I am very popular  you can find me in Australia over there i am found in surplous and people come from faraway to relish my taste.
.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LINES ON FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON SAVE TREE -SAVE PLANET

LINES ON FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON SAVE TREE -SAVE PLANET Good Morning Everyone I am Giant Tree .I am having a huge shape ,i am full  of...