Fancy Dresses Lines

Thursday 15 March 2018

LINES ON ELSA FOR FANCY DRESS COMPETITION

Hi friends I am Elsa a beautiful disney Princess.I am spiritual natural power I can transfer anyone into ice.Earlier i was scared and thought why i have this curse but now I feel happy as these power are my friends and they make me happy and joyful.These strange power have become boon  for me and i can achieve any thing out of it.So friends believe in yourself and let it go.
                              LET IT GO LET IT GO
                               AND YOU SHINE YOU SHINE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINES ON FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON SAVE TREE -SAVE PLANET

LINES ON FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON SAVE TREE -SAVE PLANET Good Morning Everyone I am Giant Tree .I am having a huge shape ,i am full  of...