Fancy Dresses Lines

Wednesday 28 March 2018

LINES ON PILOT FOR FANCY DRESS COMPETITION

Hi folks you will be surprise to see me on land, but dont be surprised because when i am at my work i am in sky and when i am relaxing I am on land.I am no other but your helper PILOT.I take you to one country to another.I help you to travel to far flunked area.When the vacations start and you want to enjoy your vacations  to  (DISNEYLAND FLORIDA) who will take you no other then me.
So kids your vacations are coming so quickly board the plane to FLORIDA and meet me on plane.Bye see you in emirates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINES ON FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON SAVE TREE -SAVE PLANET

LINES ON FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON SAVE TREE -SAVE PLANET Good Morning Everyone I am Giant Tree .I am having a huge shape ,i am full  of...