Fancy Dresses Lines

Saturday 31 March 2018

LINES ON RAINBOW FOR FANCY DRESS COMPETITION

Hi Folks Dont be surprise to see me so colourlful.I am no other then your Friend RAINBOW.You people look so excited after seeing me.In Hindi I am also called ‘Indradhanush’ which means the bow of Lord Indra.Scientists say that when sunlight passes through a thin medium to a denser medium, all the seven colours which are present in the white light, form a semicircular rainbow. The seven colours are violate, indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange and red with that I am made.All of you feel very happy after seeing me .Enjoy enjoy my seven colours after rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINES ON FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON SAVE TREE -SAVE PLANET

LINES ON FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON SAVE TREE -SAVE PLANET Good Morning Everyone I am Giant Tree .I am having a huge shape ,i am full  of...